Webster’s dictionary defines insight as
“the power or act of seeing into a situation.” Our Financial Insight section provides information on different aspects that impact your financial situation. Our finances do not operate in a vacuum. They are impacted by the world around us. We will post both global and national items and legislative items that impact investments, retirement funds, and healthcare, to name a few. Please feel free
to share your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org … you may be seeing something we are not!
The British Are Leaving! Why the Brexit Matters to Investors. On June 23, citizens of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) voted to leave the European Union by a margin of 52 percent to 48 percent. Though pre-election polls suggested that public opinion was evenly divided, when the election results became clear, financial markets around the world reacted swiftly to concerns about potential economic ramifications of a British exit—or Brexit—from the EU. Find out what this means to us.
What you need to know to protect your passwords. Many of us use the same sign-on and password over and over for our online accounts. That’s why phishing scams, which often seek password information, are so successful. Learn about the stronger standards for tax software and more.
- Identity theft just doesn’t stop
- Waiting to claim Social Security makes sense
- Market turbulence – weathering the storm
- Protecting your loved ones with life insurance
- New trustees reports show continuing financial challenges for Social Security and Medicare
- Greece and European Debt – What you need to know!
- New Law Brings Some Changes to Medicare
- Retirement Plan Is Key to Confidence, Survey Finds