National Small Business Week is May 1-7, 2016
National Small Business Week traditionally celebrates and recognizes the critical contributions of America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners since 1963.
More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business, and they create about two out of every three new jobs in the U.S. each year.
The advisers at Walthall congratulate all business owners for their initiatives. We are dedicated to helping small business owners. We have put together a list of resources to help entrepreneurs get started or give guidance to established small businesses.
Be sure to contact our advisers for questions and guidance.
- Guide to starting a business in Ohio
- Record retention guide (for individuals and businesses)
- 5 Things every successful startup needs
- Importance of a business plan
- Advertising and publicity for a small business
- PrimePay has a selection of ebooks to help small businesses
- Benefit plans for small businesses
- Insight for women starting a business
- Free IRS webinars for small business owners
- 1/3 of small businesses fail due to employee fraud
- Goldman-Sachs 10,000 small business program